Planet Vogue Beginner Course with Training Manual Only
Buy this course and get the Nail Art Course Free!
Choose this option if you don't require product or if you are a student outside of Australia and New Zealand.
This option will afford you access to the 25 Training Video Modules on our online training Platform and a Training Manual with Client Record Cards.
This is a 100% online course but for you to be able to start this course you will need your manual which will be sent to you with Auspost- as such you will only get access to the online training platform once your manual is dispatched. Please note we only dispatch orders during office hours (Monday - Friday 8.30am-4pm AEST).
What is Planet Vogue Soft Gel Extensions?
Soft Gel Extensions are the fastest growing system in the world of nails today and Planet Vogues have lead the way here in Australia. This system is fast becoming the preferred system in the industry, loved by both nail techs and their clients, making it the perfect system to start your nail career with.
Planet Vogue is a nail enhancement system where a specialised full cover extension or is adhered to the nail using a soak-off gel, providing instant length and perfectly shaped nails every time. These enhancements are like nothing you've seen or worn before.
You will learn all the ins and outs about applying and maintaining this system with the Planet Vogue Beginner course.
Planet Vogue Beginner Course
This is an interactive training program. There are 25 video modules and you will have to either email us a photo or pass a quiz to move through the course. You can watch and rewatch the video's as many times as you would like. You have access to the course for 12 months. Roxane has packed in so much information, that you will be grateful to have your manual on hand so you won't have to take notes and you will be able to go at your own pace.
Below is a little snippet of what you will learn in this course:
Perfect Nail Prep
You will learn the correct prep procedure ensuring long wear and without causing damage to the nails.
How to Safely use your E-File
Learn the ins and outs of E-File usage, including how to use it safely and utilise it to make your life easier.
Learn everything there is to know about applying Vogue Extensions to any nail shape you may encounter.
Whether you choose to infill or do a fresh set each time your client comes in, we will teach you how to perform the perfect maintenance service to keep your clients happy.
Learn how to get that perfect polished look from finish filing to the perfect gel polish application.
You will learn how to safely remove Planet Vogue Extensions.
This Option Includes the following in terms of a 'kit':
- Planet Vogue Soft Gel Extension Training Manual.
- Client Record Cards x4
Get an industry recognised Qualification
For you to get your qualification with this beginner course you will need to complete practical hours followed by passing a practical and theoretical assessment.
Whilst working your way through your online course you will be introduced to your PN Assessor and they will guide you during the practical application of all that you've learnt.
Once you've completed your online modules you will be asked to complete 20 practical sets on models in preparation of your practical assessment. You will need to take progress pictures of these sets and send them to your PN Assessor so you two can work towards getting you assessment (and ultimately salon) ready.
Once the required practical sets are completed, an Assessment or Exam can be booked. The purpose of the Assessment is for the student to prove competency towards the Unit Standard that he/she was trained towards. A Theory and Practical Exam must be done. The pass rate for all Exams is 80%. Once you've passed your assessment you will be awarded an industry recognised qualification in Soft Gel Extensions.
Training Terms and Conditions
All purchases are final and no refunds will be made after the course has been purchased. Before purchasing, it is your responsibility to make enquiries and seek independent advice to ensure this course will meet your specific requirements.
All prices are shown in AUD and shipping fees will be added based on your location and available kits.
Courses with a full kit will only be available to students based in Australia and New Zealand. All other countries will only receive the training manual with their purchase- and will need to source products needed for the course themselves.
You will have access to the online modules for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Your personal password and log-in details for the training platform must not be given/shared with a third party and you must not allow any other person to use your login information. You are not permitted to offer login information or access to this training platform as part of a sale of the course or for any other reason whatsoever.
Unauthorized use of the training platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The content of the training platform is subject to change without notice.
Planet Nails reserves the right without notice and for any reason to:
- Withdraw or suspend access to any part of the training platform
- Withdraw or suspend any operation or functionality of the training platform
- Treat any material submitted by you as non-confidential and non-proprietary subject to any applicable law.
The information on the training platform is not intended as professional advice but is provided as general information only.
Planet Nails makes no guarantee as to the usefulness or appropriateness of the information offered and does not guarantee employment upon completion of any of our courses.
All beginner courses have practical and theoretical requirements before a certificate can be issued.
Practical Requirements For Beginner Courses
- Once a Beginner Course has been completed, the student must complete practical hours as well as pass an assessment to qualify for their certificate. The student is required to perform a minimum of 20 sets of Nails in the Training Course System chosen.
- A Portfolio of work must also be compiled of Practical Sets completed on live models and sent to your PN Assessor before the assessment can be booked. The Portfolio should contain the following for each completed set: Before Photo, After Photo (of the set after finish filing but before any coloured gel/gel polish is applied) and a short description of performed enhancement.
Once practical sets are completed, Assessment (Exam) can take place. The purpose of the Assessment is for the student to prove competency toward the Unit Standard that he/she was Trained towards. A Theory and Practical Exam must be done. The pass rate for all Exams is 80%.
Online Beginner Course Exams must be done within 12 months of the start of the Course. Exam Fees are included in your course fee, permitting you to complete your exam within 12 months of starting your training. If you don’t do your Exams in this time frame, you will incur an additional $100 booking fee to be able to sit your exam. If you don’t do your Exams within 24 months (2 years) after the start of the Course, the Course will have to be re-done before Exams can be attended.
If you have booked a time slot for your exam and cancel with less than 7 days’ notice or no-show, there will be a $250 booking fee to rebook your exam.
- To book your exam, please get in touch with the PN Assessor.
- Once the student has completed the Exam and proven to be competent, the PN Assessor will request for the Certificate to be issued. Certificates will be issued within 4 weeks of completion of the Exam and sent as a pdf file to the student's nominated email.
- Practical Exams can only be done on live models. It is the student’s responsibility to provide a model for the Practical Exam. The students must use their Training Kit or Planet Nails products during the Practical Exam.
- You cannot book for your Exam if you have not completed the required practical sets.
- If the student books and pays for the Exam and does not attend on the agreed date (for whatever reason), the Exam Fees will be forfeited.